Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fall Festivities

Since Fall is my very favorite time of year, we decided that we needed to get out of the house and celebrate so on a Saturday Drew and I took Ava to Curtis Orchard to pick out a pumpkin, drink apple cider slush and eat apple cider donuts.  It doesn't get more festive than that, does it?

Family photo in the pumpkin patch (thanks to some kind passers-by)

Ava posing with our freshly picked pumpkins.  She looks thrilled, doesn't she?

During those first few weeks at home the Autumn weather was absolutely gorgeous and so I was able to take Ava out on a walk most days.  It was so good to get out of the house and enjoy the cute little town of Mahomet during the best time of the year. 

Ava looked so cute all bundled up in her carseat during those walks that I just had to include a picture.

My friend Kim Bode makes adorable hair bows and she made a darling Halloween bow for Ava. 

Kim and Ava showing off the Halloween accessories




3 comments:

Daniel Stone said...

Oh, I am so, so excited that you started a blog! Love those cute pics of your precious girl.

Andrea said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy to be able to keep up with your adorable little family. Ava is a doll!!

Kim said...

Cute baby! Great blog!