Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Aubrey and Ava at Home

After my mom left, Drew's mom graciously came and stayed with us for a week and a half.  It was so nice to have someone there who knew a thing or two about babies and keep me company while Drew was away.  Have I mentioned how grateful I am for such supportive families?

Here are a few pictures of my tiny little girl during those first few weeks at home




A generous friend from my ward, Linda Brewster, gave Ava a professional photo shoot when she was just 7 days old in our home.  The pictures turned out gorgeous and I will cherish them forever! 

Here are a few of my favorites





This last picture was taken in front of my window in my front room.  Isn't Linda a fantastic photographer? 


2 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

Those pictures are to DIE for!

Celeste said...

She is adorable! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. These pictures are beautiful.