Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Ava and I were able to spend Easter with my family in Utah and we had a wonderful day and, of course, enjoyed some wonderful food along with great company.
 Happy Easter!  (I swear, I did not have her pose for this picture - she really was just playing on the floor with these Easter eggs and I'm not one to miss a photo opp like that)!
 We really missed Drew but are grateful he got to spend the day with good friends back home
 I sure do love these two ladies!
 The cute Barber family
 And here I am with my culinary masterpiece.  That's right, masterpiece.  It's called a Double Chocolate Mousse Torte and if you are in the mood for a totally decadent and ridiculously chocolaty treat, this recipe is for you.  I was in heaven!  
My sweet mom made matching dresses for all her granddaughters.  By the time we got around to taking a picture of all four of them, Ava was totally spent.  I feel bad that we didn't get a better picture because the girls all looked so darling.  Oh well, such is life!     

2 comments:

Kasi French said...

So dang cute!! I want to see her something fierce ... you two.

the Kates said...

Super cute! Super cute! Super cute~ the end.

p.s. Super cute!