Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disneyland Day 2

Our second day at the Happiest Place on Earth was spent in California Adventure.  What a fun place!  The kids loved all of the Pixar characters and the adults had plenty of fun on the awesome rides.
 Wait, did I say the KIDS were excited about meeting the Pixar characters? I meant to say the kids + Drew were excited.  If you didn't know, Drew loves all things that have to do with cars, so obviously the characters from the movie Cars were his favorites.  He was pretty excited to get his picture taken with them.
 When the kids saw Woody they all ran up and gave him a huge hug.  Pretty stinkin' adorable.
 Just a pic of me and my babe in between rides
 Doesn't she look adorable in her hat?
 My dad (aka Papa) and little Laurel (and I think a giant cup of Diet Coke). 
 The girls were all wearing their matching shirts that my mom gave them back in March so we tried to get a picture of them (TRIED being the key word here).
 My mom is such a great grandma.  The kids adore her.
 Ava loved being entertained 24/7 by her cousins.  They were so cute to play with her.
 Okay, I admit it.  I took a picture of the Tower of Terror picture, but I just couldn't resist.  I mean, really, was I going to fork out 10 bucks for this thing? No way!  But it had to be preserved in some way.  If you notice, my dad and Drew are both laughing.  Not at the ride, but at ME!  What can I say?  It's a TERRIFYING ride!  
 Dallin and Austin are so funny.  They went on this kids ride in bug land and I thought it was worth documenting.  
 Cheesy, I know, but you can't walk by this sign without taking a picture.  Besides, it's true!
 We went swimming at the hotel after our day of fun.  Ava loves water so she was a happy girl.
I just had to put this picture on here for the sheer comedic value of it.  Does it look like Drew is rehearsing for something he'll be doing in say, about 8 years?  (He really wasn't, I just happened to snap the picture at an awkward moment).  Too funny!


1 comment:

Brittney Richards said...

Way too cute, and so much fun. Thanks for sharing.