Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ava's Nursery

This post is long over-due but I wanted to post a few pictures of Ava's nursery.  My mom came out for a week this past July and worked her tail off painting the room, painting a crib and dresser, sewing curtains, bumper pads, and a quilt and much, much more!  Drew and I helped, of course, but she really did the bulk of the work.  

My friend Densie made me the cute vinyl lettering and she actually gave us the dresser too when we moved into this house.  Drew and I had been using it and it was a little outdated.  It's amazing what a coat of paint and new hardware can do!  I am so happy with how it all turned out.  It is now my favorite room of the house - it just makes me so happy!  

7 comments:

Denise said...

I'd have to agree...it is a might fine and dandy room.

stephasauri said...

The room looks gorgeous! You guys did a great job!

the Kates said...

SUPER cute! Can I come live in Ava's room?
LOVE YOU!

Jaimee said...

I feel like the slacker Mom! Your room is adorable!

Tiffany said...

That's awesome! I want to come see it in person :)

Kori said...

I'm so glad you posted pics. It is darling!

Brittney Richards said...

Aubrey, can your mom come do my nursery too? That's something I should get started on after we find out what we are having next week.