Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ava Rolls Over!

On January 10th I was playing with Ava on the floor and she was acting like she was going to roll over so I grabbed my ipod and started recording her, and much to my surprise she actually rolled over!  I really didn't think she would do it (as you can tell from my nerdy, overly-excited narration of the video).  This is probably the only significant "first" that I will ever get on video so I just had to share!  Ava still sometimes pretends that she doesn't know how to roll over but we've got the proof on film!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Um. I am the WORST sister in the world. I don't claim to be a good 'blogger' but still... This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I LOVE that you blog and will always have a smile on my face when I visit. You are the best mommy. Any way I can see more of your cute family I'm all about. Love you!

Kori said...

Oh!...so cute! Such a huge mile stone. I'm getting very excited to see you guys!