Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward has an annual trunk-or-treat/chili cook-off every year and it is probably my favorite ward activity.  I love, love LOVE Halloween anyway, and it is so fun to see everyone in their costumes and eat some great chili.  A perfect evening in my opinion.  I'm happy to report that this year did not disappoint!
 I bought myself a brain Jell-O mold this year (something I've wanted for a very long time!) so I just had to make a brain Jell-O for the party, complete with worms!
 Ava's little buddies - William Bednar and Dean Stone
 Ava had the most fun hanging out in the bed of  Drew's truck during the trunk-or-treat 
 Our friend, Anna McClure, and Drew handing out candy
 A farmer and his little watermelon (Doesn't Drew look a little too natural for this to be considered a costume?)
 I dressed up as a "Real Housewife of the Mahomet Ward" along with some other fabulous ladies.
Too much fun!  Can't wait for next year's party!

No comments: