Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Patch

We have heard tell that the Great Pumpkin Patch is amazing, but we hadn't ever been there ourselves.  Our friends, the Stones, invited us to go with them the Saturday before Halloween and all I can say is, How have I lived in Illinois for 6 years and never been there before?  We have been missing out!  It was AMAZING!  I love all-things Autumn-y and Pumpkin-y so this place was pretty much heaven!
 Ava giving Drew a kiss - too cute!
 This place is seriously amazing - the decorations are incredible.  I could walk around there all day and just look around!
The following pictures were taken by our friend, Dan Stone (gotta give credit where credit is due, right?).  It sure is nice to have a photographer with you to get great shots like these!
 Little Dean-O and Ava having fun in the pumpkins!

Since we were in the pumpkin mood, we came home and carved a pumpkin and I think it turned out pretty great if I do say so myself!
 The pumpkin master, hard at work.
The finished product

What a perfect Autumn-y, pumpkin-y day!

No comments: