Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Papa and Grandma Come to Visit!

My parents came out to visit us in early October.  We love when they come because it is pretty much non-stop fun!  Of course we had to visit our favorite little town, Arthur.
 A beautiful road-side stand
 Papa and Ava
 Ava with her cute grandparents
 Oh look!  I was there too!
 Ava loves to ride on shoulders.  I love her make-shift "handles."

We took a little weekend trip to Kirtland, OH while my parents were here.  The weather was beautiful, the historic sites were fabulous, and the company was even better!  
 (again on the shoulders)
My dad and Ava on a swing at Lake of the Woods park.  

My parents are such great grandparents and truly love to spend time with their grand kids.  It means so much to me that they spend the time and money to come out here and visit.  When I asked my dad what he would like to do while he was here he answered, "Play with Ava, read to Ava, feed Ava, take Ava on walks . . . you get the idea."  I couldn't ask for more than that!  Thanks for coming out Mom and Dad!  Let's do it again . . . . SOON!

1 comment:

Kasi French said...

I may have cried a little as I read this last paragraph ... oh how I love the Richard/Dokos family!!!